Why Far West Roofing Stands Out Among Competitors
Reasons why Far West Roofing, Inc. is Salt Lake City's most trusted roofing contractor
- Best Workmanship: Our focus is on providing quality products and services that we can stand behind. That’s why we offer the best roofing systems from CertainTeed, Fibertite, Duro-Last, Carlisle, Dibiten IB Roof Systems and more..
- Best Warranties: Not only does Far West Roofing, Inc. offer a 5 year workmanship guarantee on all new installs our extensive training and certifications allow us to offer you the best manufacturer warranties available.
- Utah’s Best Roofing Company: 3 time winner of Best of State Award for roofing contractors. We are the first and only Salt Lake City roofing contractor to receive this prestigious award.
- Best Customer Satisfaction: Far West Roofing, has maintained an A+ BBB rating for 10+ years.
- Best Value: Many of our customers are home owners that we sold them a roof repair and extended the life of their roofing system when it was time for a new roof of-course they called the company that was trying to help them and not just trying to sell them a new roof that they didn’t require.
Manufacturer Trained & Certified by 6 Leading Manufacturers
With more than 23 years of experience in the roofing business, Far West Roofing Inc. is one of the best-known contractors in the area. We are one of the few roofing companies in Salt Lake City that has been certified by 6 of the leading roofing material manufacturers this allows us to offer the best warranty available. Our high-quality roofing materials and staff of trained professionals have helped us continuously exceed our customers’ expectations. That’s why we offer the best roofing systems from Fibertite, CertainTeed, Duro-Last, Carlisle, IB Roof Systems Dibiten and more… and our entire staff is fully trained and certified to carry out the work needed for these materials to be installed according to the manufacturers specifications.
Having a Third Party Deliver Shingles is Not Recommended.
We require no down payment to get started
It is common practice for roofing contractors to request a down payment, but not Far West Roofing, Inc. What this ensures is that you are completely satisfied with your new roof before ever spending any money. This helps to avoid getting scammed by a storm chaser contractor. Rest assured when you hire Far West Roofing, Inc. do the work knowing that the job is well done and if you should ever have any problems in the following 5 years we will come out and repair the issue FREE of Charge
Top questions to ask yourself before hiring a pro
- What is the scope of the project? A professional will assist you with scope and estimates, but having a clear idea of what you want to accomplish will help communication.
- How involved in the project do I want to be? Do you want professionals to do everything, or do you have the time and skill to do some of the work?
- Can I do some parts of the project myself? Many projects such as have a DIY component, such as painting or cleanup.
- Are the pros I’m considering hiring licensed, bonded, and insured? First and foremost, protect yourself and make sure the contractor and any sub-contractors are licensed, bonded and insured.