Utah Rain Gutter Installation, Replacement, Repairs & Cleaning
Rain gutters protect your foundation and siding from water damage as well as efficiently divert rainwater and melting snow away from your homes foundation. Add curb appeal, choose from a variety of rain gutter styles and colors.
Repairs & Replacement
When your homes rain gutters need repairs or replacing, call the gutter experts at Far West Roofing. Our customers will always receive the right solution that is cost-effective solutions that protect your homes siding and foundation.
Keeping your gutters clean and free of debris is the key to optimal performance. We offer a full range of gutter cleaning and maintenance services that keep your gutters in great shape capable of protecting your home all year round.
Why clean your gutters 2 or 3 times each year? Why not install Gutter Warrior or Leaf Relief gutter shield systems to keep leaves and debris out of your gutter while still allowing water and melting snow to drain properly without overflowing.
Rain Gutters Experts
Routine gutter cleaning will protect your homes exterior from stains & water damage
Why You Need Rain Gutters
- Basement Leaks: Clogged gutters are the number one cause of basement water problems due to roof water overflowing and accumulating around the foundation.
- Foundation Damage: Excess water can weaken the foundation footing and, excessive water weight constantly pressing against your homes foundation will eventually result in severe cracks in the foundation walls.
- Rotted Wood: Water from clogged gutters will spill over the edges causing ugly stains and water damage to the wood fascia and soffit.
- Roof Damage: In freezing weather, ice-dams can form on top of clogged gutters allowing snow to build up, across the top of the gutter, and freeze. Then, during the next thaw, water running off the roof may be blocked by the frozen snow and can back up into the house.
- Accidents and Liability: Overflowing gutters can deposit water on walks and driveways where, under freezing conditions, it will create a potentially severe tripping hazard.
- Property Damage: Improperly channeled rain gutter run off can lead undermine driveways and walkways, causing them to sag and crack.
- Nasty Critters: Debris filled gutters can easily become a nesting place for small animals and the moisture-rich conditions created by clogged gutters are perfect environments for wood destroying insects and mold.
Residential Gutter Cleaning Services
Residential Gutter cleaning service by our experienced team goes beyond a simple cleaning, we inspect and repair any problems that could cause you issues. Cleaning your gutters is among the most important things you can do to maintain the curb appeal of your property. When rain gutter are full of debris they become heavy and get pulled from the facia. This results in damage to your gutters as well as your homes fascia and soffit areas. further more as water overflows, it leaks behind the gutter and can travel into your home in other areas it overflows and stains your siding on its way to pooling to close to your homes foundation.
Commercial Gutter Cleaning Services
Frequently Asked Questions
If climbing ladders is not your cup of tea, you can hire someone to do the job for you for $200-$550, depending on the size and height of your house.
Cleaning your gutters at least twice a year– once in the late spring and once in the late summer/early fall. But there are a few factors that might make you reconsider. If you have pine trees growing above your house, consider inspecting your gutters every 3 months. Also if you have trees on your property it is recommended that you check your rain gutters after a sever storm.
You can slow down clogging by installing gutter covers in the form of mesh screens, clip-on grates, or porous foam. If you hire a professional to clean your gutters regularly rain gutter covers would save you money in the long run. Expect to pay $6-$8 per ft. for gutter covers, installed.