Rain Gutter Installation, Replacement, Repairs & Cleaning
We install a variety of rain gutter systems for residential and commercial customers. Rain gutters protects your siding from stains and water damage as well as efficiently divert rainwater and melting snow away from your homes foundation.
Repairs & Replacement
When your gutters need repairs or replacing, call the gutter experts at Far West. We have the experience and skill to identify weak spots on any gutter system and suggest the right solution that is cost-effective and keeps your gutters safe.
Keeping your gutters clean is essential to optimum performance. We offer full gutter cleaning services as well as maintenance plans that will keep your gutters in great shape and capable of handling even the harshest weather conditions.
Tired of cleaning your gutters every year? Consider installing Gutter Warrior or Leaf Relief gutter shield systems that keep leaves and debris out of your gutter while still allowing water and melting snow to drain properly.
Why You Need Rain Gutters
- Basement Leaks: Clogged gutters are the number one cause of basement water problems due to roof water overflowing and accumulating around the foundation.
- Foundation Damage: Excess water can weaken the foundation footing and, excessive water weight constantly pressing against your homes foundation will eventually result in severe cracks in the foundation walls.
- Rotted Wood: Water from clogged gutters will spill over the edges causing ugly stains and water damage to the wood fascia and soffit.
- Roof Damage: In freezing weather, ice-dams can form on top of clogged gutters allowing snow to build up, across the top of the gutter, and freeze. Then, during the next thaw, water running off the roof may be blocked by the frozen snow and can back up into the house.
- Accidents and Liability: Overflowing gutters can deposit water on walks and driveways where, under freezing conditions, it will create a potentially severe tripping hazard.
- Property Damage: Improperly channeled rain gutter run off can lead undermine driveways and walkways, causing them to sag and crack.
- Nasty Critters: Debris filled gutters can easily become a nesting place for small animals and the moisture-rich conditions created by clogged gutters are perfect environments for wood destroying insects and mold.
Routine gutter cleaning will protect your homes exterior from stains & water damage
Residential Gutter Cleaning Services
Commercial Gutter Cleaning Services
Frequently Asked Questions
If climbing ladders is not your cup of tea, you can hire someone to do the job for you for $200-$550, depending on the size and height of your house.
Cleaning your gutters at least twice a year– once in the late spring and once in the late summer/early fall. But there are a few factors that might make you reconsider. If you have pine trees growing above your house, consider inspecting your gutters every 3 months. Also if you have trees on your property it is recommended that you check your rain gutters after a sever storm.
You can slow down clogging by installing gutter covers in the form of mesh screens, clip-on grates, or porous foam. If you hire a professional to clean your gutters regularly rain gutter covers would save you money in the long run. Expect to pay $6-$8 per ft. for gutter covers, installed.